Special Needs

Hi all

My name is Ali and I was here on the Nest/Bump ages ago. I just wanted to come over here to the special needs board to be part of another group of like-minded moms. I won't be posting on the rest of the Bump, just here. :) 

We have one son, Cole, who is 2.5 and healthy. Our second son, Dean, is 11 months and has Prader-Willi Syndrome. He's doing well, all things considered! He has a G-tube, but we've barely used it since the end of January. His muscle tone is quite low, but he is a SMILEY and happy baby. We are in love with both of our boys. :)  

Re: Hi all

• Hi Ali! I post here to share and get more info about my own little special needs girl who, as you know, has Triple X.

Glad to see you here! 

• Glad to see you here.  I have been posting here still since the great migration on MC :)

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome!  My daughter is almost exactly the same age as Dean and we are actually testing for Prader-Willi tomorrow, although the doctor isn't convinced that's what it is (we are also testing for Rett and some metabolic disorders as well).  I'm glad to hear that he's doing well and happy! 
  • imageduchess0727:
    Welcome!  My daughter is almost exactly the same age as Dean and we are actually testing for Prader-Willi tomorrow, although the doctor isn't convinced that's what it is (we are also testing for Rett and some metabolic disorders as well).  I'm glad to hear that he's doing well and happy! 

Good luck on the testing!! If it ends up being PWS, let me know and I can get you hooked up with all the right folks. We're quite involved!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"