North Carolina Babies

To know or not to know???

I am 14 weeks preggo with my 3rd child. I already have a boy and a girl and would kinda like to be surpised with this one. My husband and I found out what the other 2 were at the ultrasound and he wants to know with this one. My question is... If you have done it both ways, which did you prefer? Was just as big of a surprise at birth as it was at the ultrasound? I just can't make up my mind and I know that I will soon have to make that choice.

Re: To know or not to know???

• H&W05H&W05 member
    With ours, I couldn't imagine not finding out. But this is only our first. If I already had a boy and girl, I'd be more inclined to think it would be fun to be surprised. My sister never found out with any of hers, and she loved the anticipation.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I only have incubated 1 child, but if I had one of each I would definitely wait to find out for the 3rd one. It would drive DH crazy but I would want the surprise. Good luck and congrats!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel like in your situation I'd wait it out! I loved knowing but after already having one of each it might be fun to surprise myself (and everyone else!)
  • imageLalabee0425:
    I only have incubated 1 child, but if I had one of each I would definitely wait to find out for the 3rd one. It would drive DH crazy but I would want the surprise. Good luck and congrats!

This exactly

• I have 2 girls and a boy....and if I ended up pregnant again then I'm pretty sure I would still find out at the ultrasound.  I'm just too much of a planner and would want to have things completely ready.
  • We didn't find out with number 1 and did with number 2.  It was fun to do it both ways and really neither way was better than the other.  I would lean toward having a surprise in your situation though for sure.  It was really fun not knowing even though I had a very very strong feeling I was having a girl. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"