North Carolina Babies

NBR: Anyone watch Parenthood?

A post on another board just reminded me of this show- I LOVE it. I think it's going to be in my top 3 favorite shows. It's funny but so touching too.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: Anyone watch Parenthood?

• I love it, too!  And, surprisingly, DH is into it.  Maybe it's just because we're about to have a kid, but I cry every week.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Love it, but I am so far behind!  I saw that discussion :)
    My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I need to start DVRing it. I laugh everytime at the previews.
  • another fan!!

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• Me, me!  I think it's a great show, too! It's sort of like the show Brothers and Sisters to me. A somewhat dysfunctional family, but one you can't help but love.

• I LOVE this show! DH and i both really enjoy it. its def. on the top of my favs list!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • How does it compare to Modern Family?  We have a hard time watching hour-long shows!  We caught about 20 seconds of Parenthood the other night and we were wondering about it -- I agree the ads look great!
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • imagealchris:
    How does it compare to Modern Family?  We have a hard time watching hour-long shows!  We caught about 20 seconds of Parenthood the other night and we were wondering about it -- I agree the ads look great!

It's not a comedy like Modern Family (which I LOVE) but it is so good. We DVR it and watch when we get time! Watching now actually.

• DH and I have watched every episode thus far. I am a HUGE fan of Gilmore Girls (Lauren Grahmam) and DH loved 6 Feet Under with Nate Krause. So we decided to give the show a try. We LOVE it!
  • DH and I both enjoy watching Parenthood. We also love Modern Family. They are definitely two of our top shows.
    Catching up on sports news...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"