Snarky and T-TTC
Options

WTF is this?(twi ment.)

This morning I got an email about this.  WTF no one wants to read this,  finish midnight sun already you turd.

The worst part was that the way the subject line was worded I thought it was about midnight sun and got excited Sad

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WTF is this?(twi ment.)

• Options
    Yeah, Bre...who cares?!
  • Options

I'm actually really excited to read that.

ETA: Apparently she wanted it to be a short story that was going to go into a magazine, but it ended up being 200 pages, so it became a beast of its own.

I'm hoping it gets her back into the vampire groove and she can finish Midnight Sun.

And you have to admit it's genius marketing to release it less than 2 weeks before Eclipse opens.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Either SM doesn't care at all about what her audience wants (Midnight Sun), or she cares way too much and is still being a toddler about the MS leak and decided to thumb her nose at us with drivel about a 5-minute character. No
  • Options

Yeah, I blogged about this exactly yesterday (link to blog in siggy)...

I'll read it, of course, but it definitely was a let down.

BTW, it'll be available for free online...

• Options
    Seriously, she needs to finish MS.  Who gives a crap about Bre?

• Options

DrL I hope this gets SM back in the groove to finish Mignight Sun.

This story is really annoying. You have something your fans want to read and are waiting for and you give them this story about a character nobody even cares about. It's annoying! I'm sure it will be alright and I'll read it, since it's free online, but finish Midnight Sun!

imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"