South Carolina Babies

Daniel Island anyone?

We just visited Daniel Island, fell in love, and are interested in moving there! We are so excited! Just wondering if there are any Daniel Island mamas on here?

Re: Daniel Island anyone?

• I'm West Ashley. Close, but no cigar.
  • My husband and I live in Bluffton, about 2 hours south of Daniel Island and Charleston. We do get to CHS on a regular basis. 

I'm headed to North.CHS tomorrow as a matter of fact for a sales meeting.

Good luck finding local Mamas! 

• Loading the player...
  • I think it will be easier to meet mamas when I get there- everyone is out walking in the neighborhood we like. And there is always church. 

Have a great Easter weekend! 

• Hi!  My husband and I moved to Daniel Island about a year ago.  We are expecting our first in October.  We love living here - especially the walking trails down by the river.  They are great four our dog!  Let me know if you have any questions I can help with!
  • Hmm the only thing I have to warn you about DI (besides the lack of diversity, but some people prefer to live their lives that way) is the close proximity to the paper mill. Some mornings (like today) it smells really bad.
  • imagePunkyBooster:
    the paper mill. Some mornings (like today) it smells really bad.

Very True!  Of course, you can catch a whiff off 526 as well.

• imageLaneyLooLoo:

imagePunkyBooster:
    the paper mill. Some mornings (like today) it smells really bad.

Very True!  Of course, you can catch a whiff off 526 as well.

Oh yes! You can smell it all the way downtown!  P-U. I just often wonder if it's more noticeable in DI since it's so close. 

• I live on Clements Ferry Road (not technically Daniel Island, but very close) and I never smell the paper mill. 

Daniel Island is beautiful but very pricey to live there.

• Hi, I live on DI and am TTC no kids yet but, I am a nanny for two little boys 19 mos and 6 mos.  So if you need anything please ask I would love to help out in any way.  Also LOVE Daniel Island its a great place to live and rarely ever smell the paper.

Jodi

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"