*~*~meycitaa*~*~ — The Bump
December 2010 Moms

*~*~meycitaa*~*~

I saw that you are going to Disney in July! Wow, you are brave, it will be hot. :) I spent a semester in college working at the MGM Studios & it was the most fun I've had in my life! If you have any Disney related questions, let me know!

Re: *~*~meycitaa*~*~

• I know it's not the best timing because I'll be around 18 weeks but my step son is spending summer with us and we had those plans before knowing. I'm obviously not riding anything but I'm really excited because it's going to be my first time in Disney. I'm going to start my research tonight and if anything I'll PM you :) I think we're doing 4 parks deal for Florida resident. Talk about hot! I live in Miami but at least I get the ocean breeze.
  • **butting in**

I have an annual pass and go every few weeks. There is still a ton of stuff you can ride and do even if you are pregnant.

I highly suggest getting Camelbak packs for each of you. It's how I survive the summer hikes and trips that DH likes to take. They are awesome with some ice cubes in them!! And totally allowable at the parks.

imageimageimage
    Breastfeeding, co-sleeping, baby wearing, cloth diapering family!
    My Chart
  • image MrsTechie:

**butting in**

I have an annual pass and go every few weeks. There is still a ton of stuff you can ride and do even if you are pregnant.

I highly suggest getting Camelbak packs for each of you. It's how I survive the summer hikes and trips that DH likes to take. They are awesome with some ice cubes in them!! And totally allowable at the parks.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll add that to my list of stuff to bring :) How are you feeling? The Droid apps for pregnancy suck. I downloaded pregnancy assitant but it's been saying the same crap for the past 3 days. I know the baby isn't changing much but I wish they had one as elaborate as the iphone app. Only time I'm jealous of the iphone.
  • image meycitaa:
    image MrsTechie:

**butting in**

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll add that to my list of stuff to bring :) How are you feeling? The Droid apps for pregnancy suck. I downloaded pregnancy assitant but it's been saying the same crap for the past 3 days. I know the baby isn't changing much but I wish they had one as elaborate as the iphone app. Only time I'm jealous of the iphone.

I am slowly getting used to the fact that my whole digestive situation is no longer what I deem "normal". lol   I'm feeling pretty good otherwise. What about you? Other than the excitement, of course. How's your DH taking it?

I downloaded Pregnancy Ticker Lite (there's a more elaborate version you can pay for) that I like so far. The backgrounds suck but it keeps a running total of my days and weeks and development.

I still cannot reply to posts from my phone. I have both the regular browser and the dolphin browser but neither of them allow me to post- it's "view only".  :(  Can you reply from your droid?

imageimageimage
    Breastfeeding, co-sleeping, baby wearing, cloth diapering family!
    My Chart
  • image MrsTechie:
    image meycitaa:
    image MrsTechie:

**butting in**

I am slowly getting used to the fact that my whole digestive situation is no longer what I deem "normal". lol   I'm feeling pretty good otherwise. What about you? Other than the excitement, of course. How's your DH taking it?

I downloaded Pregnancy Ticker Lite (there's a more elaborate version you can pay for) that I like so far. The backgrounds suck but it keeps a running total of my days and weeks and development.

I still cannot reply to posts from my phone. I have both the regular browser and the dolphin browser but neither of them allow me to post- it's "view only".  :(  Can you reply from your droid?

I hear you on the digestive system. I am sooo freaking full. I don't even want to eat and have been forcing myself to eat because I wake up and I'm already full. You need to disable the javascript. In the regular browser go to more/setting/enable javascript and uncheck it. I bump from my phone 70% of the time. My computer at work runs super slow and I don't have patience for that. I'm always bumping from my phone unless I'm at home.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards