TTC after 35
Options

waiting until next month

Hello ladies-

For the ladies who helped me on Monday I have decided to go ahead and have the Cervical Epidural Injections done the next 3 weeks. There are many reason why this is better for me. Plus many reason it isn't good for me to wait. First reason maybe it will help my neck and my neck pain. But I am hoping to ovulate this weekend so knowing that I can't try to make a baby this month really stinks since I was technically pregnant a few weeks ago and had a chemical pregnancy. I want that moment back. Then here is the issue that is not going to change we have a huge family deductible and it will probably be met before December this year which is when our new deductible takes effect so either way we will have to pay for the birth and pay for all the other issues around then so either way timing isn't perfect to wait. Oh well it is only money hahaha but still a baby is so much more important then money. Hopefully we can get pregnant again at the end of April. Sorry needed to vent. fyi our family deductible is $2400. It is only March and we have only spent $954 so far.

Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8

Re: waiting until next month

• Options
    jcathjcath member

I'm sorry, the insurance issues stinks! I totally get the feeling about wanting to be pregnant again but I think you are smart to wait a month.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hi,  Heather.

Insurance issues totally stink!

Good for you for taking care of yourself. I'm sorry that means you have to wait a bit.

I hope that your neck feels fantastic soon, and soon after that, you get a BFSP (the s is for Sticky!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"