1st Trimester
Options

Wish I had just stayed home today : (

I have been feeling like I am getting a cold for the past few days.  This morning it was bad. I woke up at like 3 or 4 am with a sore throat, low grade fever, and body aches.  Came to work an hour late just so I could get a little more sleep, and now I wish I had not come in at all. My hormones have got me all emotional today too, and I swear if one more of my patients gets an attitude with me I am going to let them have it!  Anyway, my OB thinks I have a sinus infection; yeah me : (  So I have to make an appointment to get some antibiotics possibly.  I am scheduled to be off work already tomorrow, so I just have to make it to the end of the day, and I can see my doc tomorrow.  Man I feel so crappy today Sad

Re: Wish I had just stayed home today : (

• Options

I'm so sorry. I am was pretty much in the same boat yesterday. I had to work 12 hours and nobody could cover me. After my shift I sat for 3 hours at the local urgent care and finally got antibiotics. My voice is gone and I feel like hell, but at least I am off today.

Hang in there... I hope you get some relief soon.

• Options
    imagekepharmd:

I'm so sorry. I am was pretty much in the same boat yesterday. I had to work 12 hours and nobody could cover me. After my shift I sat for 3 hours at the local urgent care and finally got antibiotics. My voice is gone and I feel like hell, but at least I am off today.

Hang in there... I hope you get some relief soon.

Thanks.  Just going to lock myself in my office today, and not answer the phone unless I have to.  Hope you feel better soon too : )

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hope you get feeling better!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I feel for you :(

I've had a stomach virus since Sunday night & feel like I'm dying still. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"