LGBT Parenting
Options

Court Update

Good news, bad news.

The bad news is that we were delayed 1.5 hours and, of course, didn't get to finish today. So, more waiting. Back on Thursday to testify. UGH.

The good news is that we were granted de facto parent status. We were able to stay in the courtroom for the little bit of testimony we got through and were given access to some important documents.

I cannot tell you how much I appreciate all of your support. You all mean the world to me!

Re: Court Update

• Options

Can't believe you need to wait longer. Hope the de facto status means that things are moving along. Any reason why they didn't grant you that a month ago at the last hearing?

~Kennedy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    good grief. but yay!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good to hear the good news....sorry about the bad news.  Hang in there - this should be a good sign???
  • Options
    Yay for de facto status!! Hang in there hun, it's coming to an end.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am sorry for the delay - but congrats on the de facto parenting! :)  Hopefully that is a step in the right direction. Hang in there! You can do it!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so happy to hear that you were granted de facto status. The delay stinks, but you have my best wishes that everything goes well today. Sending you lots of strength.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm sorry about the delay... it's pretty ridiculous that you have to wait even longer! But at least that good news is very good!

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • Options

Thanks ladies! I am hoping things go well tomorrow.

Cymru-When we asked that very question the attorney was shocked, he had no idea we had even made the request! He asked the judge to rule on it first thing yesterday. It's crazy to me that a request we made 6 months ago just sat there in no mans land.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"