Nurseries and Baby Gear

Girl Wall Paint

Hello - I want to paint our nursery and I'm not sure what color to use!  We're having a little girl and bought this bedding: https://www.livingincomfort.com/bk28068.html.  and we have mahogany colored furniture.  the room is small (nyc!) so i want to keep it light colored, i was thinking either an off white, light pink or light green.  what are your thoughts?  if you have painted what color did you use and were you happy?  thanks!  

Re: Girl Wall Paint

• I vote for light pink
  • I would stick with pink.  Even with dark furniture, I think the bedding would die against white walls.  What about slightly darker pink like in the picture?  I think the bedding would really pop and it wouldn't be too overwhelming for a small room.
    photo 7ce353dd-36ff-42be-84c5-8548c1d4fa1cjpg
    BFP #1 11/28/09 ~ EDD 8/6/10 ~ DS Born 8/9/10
    BFP #2 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/8/14 ~ Natural MC 9/18/13 at 6 weeks, 6 days
    BFP#3 3/28/14 ~ EDD 12/7/14 ~ DD Born 11/21/14
    BFP#4 6/15/17 ~ EDD 2/20/18
  • Loading the player...
  • We used a color called Creamy Mocha by Glidden (available at Home Depot) and had them mix it at 50%.  The full color was a little dark for the small room we'll be using as a nursery.  It's a light pinkish brown and looks wonderful in the room.  The trim is white and we're using dark furniture. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket

TTCAL buddy to LMichelleG - Praying for a miracle

PgALbuddy to CanonMom & BriAZ - Congrats on your beautiful little girls Labor Buddy to Luvsbunny

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"