1st Trimester
Options

All you skinny b!tches...

I have seen like 3 baby bump pictures today from girls with perfect, flat, rock-hard tummies and cute little baby bumps.  I am actually pretty thin (size 2/4 pants pre-pg due to no hips or butt, a little bigger on top due to big and growing knockers) and very active but apparently I don't do enough crunches because my stomach has never looked like that!!  I am a little jealous becuase I think it will be awhile before you see a bump on me, since my tummy has a little layer of "squish."

Just thought I'd share my ugly green envy. 

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: All you skinny b!tches...

• Options

if you are a 2/4 pant you can not have that much of a middle!!

I am a 6, and all my weight is in my belly, right around my belly button.  so I am sure I will show later this time around!!

I am also green with envy..  

• Options

HAHAHHA!  LOL

I have a bit of a layer of squish to my tummy, too - always have...never could get rid of it. 

But?  At 12 weeks, I do have a noticeable baby bump...would post it here - but I don't feel comfy sharing my tummy flab with just everyone...it's on my blog, and if you're interested, just PM me... Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hopefully the baby bump will show through the fat by the time you hit third trimester.

• Options
    I feel like the day I hit 13 weeks my belly popped out, it's big time rounded now.  I was a size 4 pre pg.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You're not alone with having the layer of "squish" Im right there with you. Im also sharing your green envy. Its just the beginning for me, so Im sure by the time this journey is over my belly will HUGECrying
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Uh, what?
  • Options

Oh boy... I'm in a double digit size so reading these posts make me feel even fatter Crying

• Options
    imageMonkey304:

Oh boy... I'm in a double digit size so reading these posts make me feel even fatter Crying

ditto...

at 6 feet tall, and extra "squish" recently acquired prior to getting KU, it's been awhile since i've even seen a size 8 that didn't cut off my circulation at the waist (if i could even get them buttoned)  :(

also feeling green with envy. i wish this was a baby bump. it's not. it's just flab. but at least the bloating seems to finally be going down? :) yay

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageMonkey304:

Agreed, this is gonna be lame. I'll probably be 20 weeks and no one will believe that I'm pregnant, they'll just think I got even fatter. *sigh*

Sweet Baby Samson born 11.16.10
    Darling Little Sydney born 12.22.12
    Two Babies in Heaven
    My Babe, More Precious is to Me
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~A ridiculous amount of love to all my Golden Girls!~
  • Options

imagepiecesofflare:
    I'm confused - where did you see these perfect bellies?  There really aren't any actual bellies kicking around here yet, and there's no way to know what their bellies looked like before.  *shrug*

You were rockin a pretty nice belly there POF! Maybe she meant you? :P

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagepiecesofflare:
    I'm confused - where did you see these perfect bellies?  There really aren't any actual bellies kicking around here yet, and there's no way to know what their bellies looked like before.  *shrug*

POF honey!  Did you not see LaurenFeuker's perfect 8 week belly that looks like she's 16-20 weeks or so???!!?!

LOL

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageheckysue:

I have seen like 3 baby bump pictures today from girls with perfect, flat, rock-hard tummies and cute little baby bumps.  I am actually pretty thin (size 2/4 pants pre-pg due to no hips or butt, a little bigger on top due to big and growing knockers) and very active but apparently I don't do enough crunches because my stomach has never looked like that!!  I am a little jealous becuase I think it will be awhile before you see a bump on me, since my tummy has a little layer of "squish."

Just thought I'd share my ugly green envy. 

Sorry that you are not completely skin and bones. 

What do you want people to say to this?

• Options

LOL at Frankenbelly!

I know for me, I am probably classified as a skinny *** because i'm small.  not a 2-4, but a size small in say, a dress. 

but i'm also flatchested and the only place i ever put on weight is my gut, so, right now, the bloat means my pants (which were tight before) don't fit without the BeBand.  it would be nice to have a cute baby bump instead of my usual gut + baby bloat.  it'll happen eventually Wink

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagepiecesofflare:

imageheckysue:
    nothing, you're right, it didn't come off how I meant it.  I just think the girls with the super-hard tummies have really cute baby bumps that I'm a little jealous of.  That's all--I am actually not that obsessive about it normally, I'm active and a healthy size, but it was a moment of me feeling fat and thinking some of these girls are rocking the stomach I wish I had!

FWIW, the day we decided to start trying to conceive was the last day I did a crunch.  The tighter your abs, the more they're going to tear while you grow.

I've also seen some REALLY creepy bellies on girls with six-packs.  Not all of them, but one girl we even nicknamed Frankenbelly because it was just so damn weird looking.

No thanks, I'll take soft abs and a round belly (*fingers crossed*) and less muscle tearing any day.

Good to know. Let's just say the odds of my abs tearing are well a billion to 1.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"