Houston Babies
Options

Shedding like crazy!!!

My hair started falling out in clumps about a week ago.  It was just sooo nice for a year not to have even a single hair in the drain...those days are over now. =( 
Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image

Re: Shedding like crazy!!!

• Options
    Don't get me started..  Mine really fell out..  Like male pattern baldness fell out..  Now I have a ton of new hair growing and it's impossible to tame...  It's awful...  I feel ya!!!!
  • Options
    I had this happen during the first trimester. I'm sure it will happen again, but hope it holds off for a little while.

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
    18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
    BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
    BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I know what you mean!  I've been wearing my hair in a pony-tail to keep all the strays under control.  The drain, don't get me started.

Yesterday I stopped to fill up with gas and I had a stray hair on my back and for the life of me couldn't get it.  All the cars driving by must have thought there was something wrong with me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Ugh, I've been shedding for 2 months, when will it end??!?!?!?

DD takes showers with me and keeps pointing out wads of hair on the shower floor - uh oh mama, your hair! I found your hair mama!

- Jena
  • Options
    Yep, mine started around 3 1/2 months.  I forgot how badly this sucked. lol It's not even so much the losing hair part... it's the having hair all over the place part!
    ~*~Jenn~*~
  • Options
    Yep, it's terrible!  I miss my pg hair.
  • Options
    My son is 20 months old and I'm still shedding like crazy!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"