Trouble TTC
Options

Gym (ticker)

I was messing with my siggy and accidentally forgot to save the bunny code. :(:(:(
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Gym (ticker)

• Options
    Oh no!!!  :(  I can probably dig the pic up again if you want it.  I like the new one though!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Do you think it's weird that I still have the penguin? I was wondering if i should do the bunny and the Nov thing.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't think it's weird at all - IF (unfortunately) is forever a part of our lives.  I am partial to the bunny though :)
  • Options
    I wonder if I can fit all 3 and just make them all smaller. Can you re-find the bunny? I'm sorry I just don't even know where to look.
  • Options

::jumps in post::

We miss you Mrs. J!!! Please don't leave us. We miss our KU ladies!! :)

::jumps out::

• Options
    imagelaurens1122:

Don't you worry, I stalk you ladies like a m-fer. :)

I miss you too! I just try not to post a lot b/c this is a safe haven. I mean if I have something to offer, I will but I don't think it's fair to people who I am not friends with if I am all posting everywhere. It's out of respect, not because I don't <3 you.

• Options

imageMrs.Johns:
    I wonder if I can fit all 3 and just make them all smaller. Can you re-find the bunny? I'm sorry I just don't even know where to look.

You could probably size them down a bit.

Here's the pic for you if you decide to play around with it.  I saved it to my desktop this time too :)

OK, that was huge!  Here's a smaller version

• Options
    imagegymnst1013:

imageMrs.Johns:

You could probably size them down a bit.

Here's the pic for you if you decide to play around with it.  I saved it to my desktop this time too :)

Thank you!! I will mess with this in a bit. My boss is being annoying. Tax time- oh goody!

• Options
    I just edited with a smaller version - this one is huge!!  Love tax time - I just filed our taxes last night - woohoo!!
  • Options

imagegymnst1013:
    I just edited with a smaller version - this one is huge!!  Love tax time - I just filed our taxes last night - woohoo!!

Awesome! I know you have been working so hard on that! We haven't started ours yet. DH is being a huge procrastinator. Whatev. If he's going to be a bill and check book nazi he can deal with the taxes.

• Options
    imageMrs.Johns:

imagegymnst1013:

Awesome! I know you have been working so hard on that! We haven't started ours yet. DH is being a huge procrastinator. Whatev. If he's going to be a bill and check book nazi he can deal with the taxes.

Exactly!  Let him stress over it :)

OK, I'm heading out in a few for lunch.  I'll talk to you this afternoon!

• Options
    And yay!!  The bunny is back!!
  • Options
    imageMrs.Johns:
    imagelaurens1122:

Don't you worry, I stalk you ladies like a m-fer. :)

I miss you too! I just try not to post a lot b/c this is a safe haven. I mean if I have something to offer, I will but I don't think it's fair to people who I am not friends with if I am all posting everywhere. It's out of respect, not because I don't <3 you.

I totally understand what you're saying. And I will just have to stalk you to on the pg boards! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"