Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Update to "my little girl's blue & pink nursery"

Thanks for the kind words, gals.  I had a lot of fun putting the room together.  Now, to answer a few questions...

Glider:  Overall I am very pleased.  It's quiet, rocks well, and very soft.  If I had a complaint, it would be that it's just a little smaller than I expected.  So, if your DH plans on using it and he's a big guy, he won't be able to rest his head on the chair (but it's perfect for me, and would be ideal in a smaller room).  If you're trying to decide on which color to get, you can order fabric swatches off of JcPenney's for free--it took my swatch about six weeks to arrive.

Rug:  I bought it at Target.  I got it on sale for a steal.  If I remember they had white, bright pink, light pink, orange, and blue rugs in the same style, and they were still in stock last time I checked. 

Crib skirt:  This is a project I am still working on.  I originally ordered white simply shabby ruffle curtains from Target with the intent of using them as the window coverings, but the pink panels looked better.  So I decided to re-purpose the drapes as an extended crib skirt.  I still have to finish sewing the skirt--so it's not totally finished.

Poms:  Ordered from Etsy seller "Prost to the Host".  Excellent customer service and the order arrived promptly.

Thanks again for the kind comments! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Update to "my little girl's blue & pink nursery"

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"