TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Rhode Island mess

So Iive in RI and need a boat, lol.....it is insane here with all of the rain and flooding.  Thank God we are doing ok at my house so far, hope we don't get evacuated!

Re: Rhode Island mess

• I live in southeastern MA so I know exactly how you feel. My basement is flooded & there are alot of roads closed due to flooding.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm sorry.  I'd share my sunshine and wind with you if I could.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • oh sunshine would be nice! I miss it!!!!!
  • Word.

I live just south of Boston and our basement is flooded. At least it stopped raining...

Momma to three boys: Henry - 4yo Alex - 18mo Jack - born 2/23/12 at 20w due to ruptured uterus (previa and accreta resulting in hysterectomy) He only lived here on Earth for an hour, but he will live in our hearts forever. m/c #1: sept '09, m/c #2: july '10
  • I know I am tired of this rain.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• I feel so awful for anyone living in the east coast!  ugh!  You guys have had a rough go of things weather wise!  Snow and now rain!  I can't believe that the midwest is having better weather!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"