TTC after 35

The Turkey is Basted!

IUI was this morning.

It was a breeze. Did not even pinch.

DH did great. 13.7 million spermies! Woot! I can't remember what the motility was, but the nurse said it was a rock star performance.

I go back on 4/5 for progesterone testing - although, with the RE's blessing, I'm starting suppositories on Wednesday as a precaution. Yes, I DO  have those on hand. :)

Beta is 4/12. I can't decide if I'll POAS the night before, or when I get home from the blood work, or if I'll just wait for the phone call.

Please, God, please let this work!

Good luck to all.

And thanks for the support.

Joyful

Re: The Turkey is Basted!

• YAY for 13.7 million! That's great. I am very very excited for yooooouuuuu!!!

• Your subject line made me laugh!

Good job DH!  Good luck, good luck, good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • jcathjcath member
    All kinds of good luck on this coming your way!
  • Yay!  That's so exciting!  With all of those swimmers, it's got to work!! Fingers and everything crossed for you!
    TTC #1,
    IUI #1: December 2008 - BFN
    IVF #1: Microdose Lupron - July 2009; only got 1 egg; BFN
    IVF #2: Natural IVF - Sept 2009; BFP!; D&C Nov. 2009
    IVF #3: Natural IVF - ER: Feb 4, 2010 - 1 "M2" egg retrieved; ET: Feb 9; Beta#1 (19dpo): 2567; Beta #2: 6933; BFP w/ singleton w/strong hrtbt! DS born October 2010
    TTC#2
    IVF #4: Natural IVF - ER: Nov. 20, 2011; ET: Nov. 25, 2011; BFP! Beta#1 (19dpo): 1918; Saw hrtbt on 12/28/11!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Crossing everything I got for you.
  • Sending you TONS of good vibes!!!!!!!  :)
  • Love the message line!

T & P for you over the next few weeks!

• YAY Joy!  Good Luck!
    Married 5/12/07 Took 3 IUIs and 2 IVFs for our sweet boy He was worth the wait! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • GL, GL, GL!!!
  • Yay! Good luck!!!
  • Fingers crossed! GL!
  • I can't wait for some good news on the 12th!!  Yay for great numbers and for it being done - now the wait!  GL to the infinite possibility, my dear! 
  • Yay yay yay!!!
  • Your DH's numbers sound great!  My best wishes that those sperm have their egg tracking system locked and loaded!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • I was saying prayers for your this morning!  Now to the spermies.....get up there, go find her and do your rockstar job!!

The hard part will be waiting for the beta........I POAS 2 days prior to my beta and got a BFN.....then got a BFP with my beta (with low numbers, but it still worked out!), so hang in there 'til the end.......the beta will show for sure!

Sending all the sticky dust in the world your way!

• So exited for you sending you major baby vibes!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Thank you so much, everybody!

You're the greatest group of women in the world...your support means so much!

• Excellent numbers! I am feeling very positive about this cycle for you!!!!!
    1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
  • Nothing but the best wishes for you! GL!  GL!  GL!!!
  • This is it girlie, this is it.  : )

BTW-I tested my trigger out at 6dpiui and got my bfp 8 dpiui.  I couldn't wait.  I just coudln't.  lol-

• Hooray!!! Glad everything went well...we'll be stressing out with you!!  Big Smile

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Great numbers, best of luck
  • Swim little guys swim!  Go get your egg, go find her. 

Good luck with the 2WW.   Im really excited for you.

• Fingers crossed...good luck!!!!
  • Yay Joyful! Good luck, good luck, good luck!
  • Lots of Baby dust to you!!!  In fact a whole semi truck load!
  • Thinking positive thoughts for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sending happy thoughts your way!  Good luck!
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Good luck, good luck!  It's your turn now! Smile
  • Awesome!!!!  So dang excited for you!!!

• I'm rooting for you Joy!  I pray this is it.
  • positive thoughts going your way! :)
  • Fingers crossed for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"