South Florida Babies

April Fool's Day is tomorrow!

Anyone have any pranks planned? 

I know Mel will be celebrating Zoe's 2nd bday!  Big girl.

-- Jackie
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: April Fool's Day is tomorrow!

• As you may recall from my blog, Dh hates frogs w/ a passion.  I am going to go on a hunt for a real-looking toad, and leave it at the door step of our home before he gets home.  I know he'll totally freak!  We found one (HUGE - prob over 10 lbs) over the wkend, and he was going crazy.  LOL  Can't wait to see his expression.   LMAO!

He's normally the prankster, but has toned it down for the past few yrs.  Now time to revive his holiday.  :)

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My coworker and I are planning on planting a few foul-smelling airfresheners under a few desks tomorrow.. hahaha Devil

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecocojack10:

As you may recall from my blog, Dh hates frogs w/ a passion.  I am going to go on a hunt for a real-looking toad, and leave it at the door step of our home before he gets home.  I know he'll totally freak!  We found one (HUGE - prob over 10 lbs) over the wkend, and he was going crazy.  LOL  Can't wait to see his expression.   LMAO!

He's normally the prankster, but has toned it down for the past few yrs.  Now time to revive his holiday.  :)

mua ha ha... you are evil.

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imageEliStar:
    My coworker and I are planning on planting a few foul-smelling airfresheners under a few desks tomorrow.. hahaha Devil

Oh my!  Glad I don't work w/ you.  LOL

-- Jackie
  • You girls are cracking me up. I'm inspired now and must get creative. Let me think....hmmmm......
  • You know those Christmas Tree car freshners...I thinks its the black one but it stinks! It's so small that you can tape it under someone's desk and they can't identify where the smell is coming from...lol

• Hale - That is EXACTLY what we have planned. LOL!

imageimage

• I'll tell you what DH always does with the guys. When the guys are sitting or leaning against a wall, their pockets pop up a bit. He gets a cup of ice and puts tons of ice in the dent of the pocket. once they stand up or straight, the ice drops without them realizing it and melts. Before they know it, they look like they pissed in their pants. lol Trust me it always works.

Years a go I attached some tampons to a friends exhaust and he nearly killed me. lol

• I;ve never been into pranks, but having my daughter born on April Fool's Day kinda took the fun out of it for us anyway! lol! Just celebrating her bday with family!!
  • I'm not sure- I think I'm going to try to get my sister... she's 15- any ideas?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebeachykeen1723:
    I'm not sure- I think I'm going to try to get my sister... she's 15- any ideas?

1 - replace the cream of Oreos w/ toothpaste, and place a few on a plate when she gets home for her to enjoy her snack!  LOL  Classic.

2 - lock her in the bathroom, or bedroom by tieing a a jump rope between a couple of doors.  Old school.

3 - Cup of water over bathroom door, slightly open.  When swung open, water all over person.  : )

4 - (TMI warning) Place saran wrap over bowl of toilet (not including seat).  When person sits to potty, potty everywhere b/c won't go down!  LOL  Did ths once to my mom while she was on her way to pooping.  LMAO  Funniest prank ever!

-- Jackie
  • imagecocojack10:

As you may recall from my blog, Dh hates frogs w/ a passion.  I am going to go on a hunt for a real-looking toad, and leave it at the door step of our home before he gets home.  I know he'll totally freak!  We found one (HUGE - prob over 10 lbs) over the wkend, and he was going crazy.  LOL  Can't wait to see his expression.   LMAO!

As someone who has a SERIOUS amphibian phobia...can I please talk you out of doing that???  If he just doesn't like them it's not so bad but if he truly has a phobia, like I do, it is pretty terrible.  

I have had panic attacks when I have seen frogs from a distance, I'd hate to think what would happen if I came that close to one, or a decoy that looked real. Phobias are serious issues and can have serious consequences.  Please, reconsider!

Back to the regularly scheduled programming :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"