Multiples

if one baby is getting a cold, let the other one as well?

if one baby is getting sick, don't try to keep the other baby from getting sick, right? 

they are in close contact all day, put their mouthes on EVERYTHING, and share a spoon for solids.  if i even attempt to keep one from getting sick it'll just delay the 2nd one from getting sick.  why not get it over with all at once, right?

dh has been a little sick, or we hoped it was just allergies.  but vivienne woke this am with stuffy, runny nose.  could it be from teething?  she is teething.   

Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: if one baby is getting a cold, let the other one as well?

• We have had a run of colds around here lately. I try to keep the babies apart if one is sick and one not. I have been successful 2 times in keeping the sickness to one child. I'll tell you...its hard sometimes though seeing as how Im BFing. lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i don't bother trying to keep them apart (and i didn't when they were tiny, either.) why prolong the agony?
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Loading the player...
  • A few weeks ago I got a cold and Taylon got it and at first I tried to keep pacis separate and wash my hands in between holding and so on... however in my sleep deprived state I decided I just didn't have the energy anymore to try to keep Taylons germs from Tripp and so I gave up, waved the white flag and stopped worrying about it (meaning I didn't care anymore whose paci was whose) and Tripp never caught the cold.  Plus I remembered one time Peakay saying she would actually prefer they all get it at one time and get it over with so I decided to follow her advice and it actually worked out well.  I stopped obssessing and Tripp didn't end up getting it anyway. 
  • my kids always swap cups and there's really no way to stop them, plus they are together all day every day so it has never seemed worth the effort to try to keep them apart, I don't even know how I'd do it.  they always both get whatever is going around...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • thanks ladies, i think audrey also has the runny nose, so it is a moot point.

peakay, saw (was looking at your cuties on your blog) yours haven't been feeling well.  hope they are all better soon.

Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagejanjag:

thanks ladies, i think audrey also has the runny nose, so it is a moot point.

peakay, saw (was looking at your cuties on your blog) yours haven't been feeling well.  hope they are all better soon.

thanks! it definitely sucks when they're all sick at once like they are now, but at least the whole shebang should be over with relatively soon. :)

How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • i don't bother trying to keep them apart.  With 2 babies + a toddler, there are germs galore in this house- and really not many ways to keep them apart - so we just deal with it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"