Multiples
Options

XP: birth story in blog

https://babiescubed.blogspot.com/2010/03/were-all-home.html

This is the "sanitized" version for the public - I have way too many coworkers and random acquaintances who are readers, so I didn't want to get into the whole emotional aspect of it.

Next time I have the chance I'll update with a SAIF perspective on having my babies. Let's just say I've done a lot of crying tears of joy over it finally being OUR TURN!!!

Thanks for all of your wonderful congratulations messages. I haven't even had time to read them all yet but I am so touched by your support, as always!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: XP: birth story in blog

• Options
    Congrats x3!!! You and DH look so happy/proud as you should be w/ your new family! Priceless! Glad all is going well and best of luck!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker,Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats. You family is beautiful and you deserve all of this happiness.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It brings tears to my eyes to read your story.  Congratulations!  You deserve all the happiness and joy your precious babies will bring! 
    IVF #3 10/09 BFP! 12dp3dt Beta #1 = 319 14dp3dt Beta #2 = 565 21dp3dt Beta #3 = 10,475! u/s showed twins!! IVF 12/12 BFP! image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Oh, congratulations!  Thank you for sharing your story - I'm still teary from reading it.  I'm so happy for you, your hubby and your new family of 5!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimagemy read shelf:
    Melanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"