Baby Names
Options

Novelle?

Opinions on the name for DD?
Anniversary

Re: Novelle?

• Options
    No. I don't like it. Plus, it either reminds me of nouvelle or novella. Either way, I dont think it's nice as a name.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think it sounds like some sort of pharmaceutical.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    NMS - My first thought was the wedding band/ring company. I also agree with the pp that said it reminds them of some sort of pharmaceutical company or drug.
  • Options
    Isn't there a birth control that sounds like that?  I think Noelle is pretty:)
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I sure hope she likes reading!
  • Options
    It is the name of the computer program I use everyday at work.  This program has lots of issues so I hear people cursing Novelle all day long.  Needless to say, I can't get behind the name.
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    Sorry, NMS. 
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• Options
    Novella is my GMIL's name, but I'm not sure that Novelle is as pretty. 
    image 30 y/o with PCOS HSG normal, SA essentially normal (slightly low morph but good # and motility) 50 mg Clomid...zip; 100 mg Clomid...nada; 150 mg Clomid...zilch 1/10 Injectable cycle with Gonal-F, Ovidrel, and TI.....Beta 2/22...BFN 2/10 Injectable cycle with Gonal-F and Follistim (long story), Ovidrel..BFN 4/10 Injectable cycle (see above). BFP but early m/c 5w5d. 5/10 Break cycle due to BFC (Big Fat Cyst)...darn it all 6/10 Injectable cycle +IUI...BFN 7/10 Injectable cycle + IUI.....BFP!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I knew a Novella who was a journalist, and her name really fit her. And a girl named Nova is my hairstylist. I prefer those to Novelle.
  • Options
    Big thumbs down.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies for your opinions... Novelle, is now crossed off the list! Smile
    Anniversary
  • Options
    ctanactana member

a big enthusiastic No to Novelle!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"