Nurseries and Baby Gear

Baby Italia/LaJobi Customer Service?

Has anyone dealt with Baby Italia/LaJobi customer service.  My dresser arrived damaged and just wondering what I am in for when I get ahold of someone....

Re: Baby Italia/LaJobi Customer Service?

• aandgaandg member
    We had the same problem with our dresser. I called customer service and once they determined that the problem couldn't be fixed, they told me that we had to return it to Babies R Us and exchange for a new one. No problems after that. Good luck!
    BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just got back to BRU with your receipt or card you purchased it with and you will not have a problem.
  • Loading the player...
  • We bought our crib from Walmart.com and the screw holes were too large, so the screws kept falling out. I emailed LaJobi on Sunday evening and by Tuesday morning I received an email that they were shipping out new side railings to me. Hopefully they get here soon.
  • Thanks- I am hoping to save a trip to BRU because it is an hour and a half away and per the instructions to install the dresser, the box has been dismantled :( Might have to though..

• I have dealt with LaJobi after our Bonavita dresser arrived damaged on the top corner.  There were instructions on the dresser that said to email them some necessary info and to include a pic of the damage.  They wrote back the next day and offered to send the top portion of the dresser.  We declined as we deciced to send the dresser back b/c the color did not match the crib as much as we hoped.  But they still sent the top part, so now I have to see about sending it back!

They were friendly and prompt though, so you might want to call them before you take your furniture back.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"