TTC after 35
Options

This is the longest cycle ever...Come on "O"

No signs of ovulation, I was hoping this clomid would hurry it up but I have heard it doesn't really chang cycle length.  It is dragging.....I have had no cramping like I normally do or anything, just weird for me.  Been doing the OPK's all neg.  Just needed to vent. Ticker says 4 days till O so should get a +opk in about 2 days.  GL to everyone!

Re: This is the longest cycle ever...Come on "O"

• Options
    Good Luck to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I know how frustrating it can be waiting to "o".  I think it's worse than the 2ww.  Hang in there!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck to you...I had a 62 day cycle once without an "O"!  Happy thoughts!
  • Options

I did the clomid challenge this cycle and it definitely delayed O for me.  I usually get a + on days 12 or 13 and this cycle I got a plus on 16&17.

Hang in there!

• Options

We all certainly do spend a lot of time waiting, don't we?

I hope your O comes very soon.

• Options
    jcathjcath member
    imagejoyfulnature:

We all certainly do spend a lot of time waiting, don't we?

So True!  I hope it comes soon, I just posted on TTCAL about how much I hate taking negative test after negative test.  I'm hoping you get a positive soon!

• Options
    Fingers crossed that you O soon!
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"