TTC after 35
Options

wish I was officially out

I know I am not pg this month, IUI was cancelled due to too many follies and we didn't bd practically all month. I am now on day 39. I don't think I've had a cycle longer than 35 since I've been off BC. POAS just in case last night, BFN. I wish she would just show her ugly face so I could just move on. I'm hoping that my generally weepiness today is a sign that she's on her way.

Re: wish I was officially out

• Options
    Awww...I'm not sure what to say, but big Hugs to you!!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was weepy all day yesterday and got AF today, so maybe you're right.  Fingers crossed and {{hugs}}.
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hope you're right. I know I had a bad day, emotionally, Sunday, and she reared her ugly head the very next morning, so if I had to guess, I'd say she's close. :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sorry that she is dragging her feet!  We'll have to send a note to say she is certainly welcome right now so that you all can move on with your next cycle.  Are you all going to try another IUI next cycle?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Options
    Sorry girlfriend...that sucks.  Come on AF!
  • Options
    Ugh, you're in a situation when AF is both good news and bad news. That's the worst...hope she comes soon.
    Forty-something TTC since 12/2007 3 failed IVFs DE cycle #1: BFP then D&E at 12 weeks due to neural tube defect DE cycle #2: Chemical FET #1: BFN Lining issues, pursuing adoption
  • Options

I totally feel your pain. 

This is exactly what happened to me this month! (only I had huge follies left over from my last cycle)  I just told my DH that I dread my flippin'  AF each month that we do an IUI and now I just want her here so we could start again because of the BFN when I POAS. CD 35 and so clearly not PG. If it's not one thing it's another!!!

GL and hope it happens soon for both of us soon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Options

Dear AF of Sjuncfan and others-in-waiting,

Must you be such a PITA?  All those months when you were not wanted, and you showed up right on time. 

Well, now you're wanted! And where are you? On the lamb! Figures!

Just show up already! There will be chocolate!

---

((((hugs))))

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"