Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Wanted to Share

I went to lunch with a friend a few days ago. She had told me before we went that she had something to tell me. I was so scared that she was going to say that she was pregnant, but I was really hoping that she was going to tell me that she was engaged. Fast forward to lunch.

We sit down and she says " I had a miscarriage about two weeks ago". My mouth dropped and I told her that I had also miscarried about two weeks ago. Neither one of us had told the other about the pregnancies, we both wanted to wait until it was " safe" to say anything. We both started crying and were in shock.

We figured out that we had miscarried about 3 days apart. Both babies stopped growing at about 6 and a half weeks, but I carried mine for about 3 weeks longer. Our little ones would have been about a month apart.

Such a wierd coincidence I just wanted to share. I also posted in TTCAL

Rylan 1/27/2011, 2:42 pm, 5lbs 12oz, 18.5 inches long
 Ayla 10/02/2013, 10:14 am, 6lbs 14oz, 19.25 inches long
Missed Miscarriage 6w3d 3/02/2010
I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Wanted to Share

• Options
    That is a coincidence! Having that friend to talk to will probably really help you through the grief process. I think it would be great to have someone IRL who experienced a loss at the same time.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    click the button above to read my blog!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    That is weird. It's great to have a support system in place and someone to talk to. Funny how those things sometimes happen.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Katie: 1/16/08 2lbs. 15oz.
    Abby & Emily: 12/31/10 6lbs. 2oz. & 5lbs. 7oz.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    wow..that is crazy! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp 01/23/10 m/c 12w1d 03/14/10 EDD 09/24/10
    bfp 07/20/10 m/c 5w1d 07/25/10
    bfp 11/19/10 Born 07/24/11 via C/S

My Forever Sister From Another Mister~CashewsMommy!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"