Recommend your white noise machine — The Bump
Nurseries and Baby Gear

Recommend your white noise machine

I know the Homedics Sound Machine has been recommended by some ?I?m looking for a sound machine that has different sound options (ocean, heartbeat, etc.), possibly with the option to play CDs in or hook up a MP3 player as well. Thoughts/opinions from current moms??
[IMG]http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac354/angelak27/Wyatt%20and%20Colton%202011/9months-28.jpg[/IMG]

Re: Recommend your white noise machine

• I have a little lamb that attaches to the crib.  It plays heartbeat, rain, and ocean sounds.  I got it from pottery barn kids.
  • I got the same thing as the above poster. They are sold at a lot of places. (Mine was bought at Von Maur, a department store).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • i agree with the two previous posts. i have heard nothing but amazing reviews about the "sleep sheep." we registered for one.

i have seen them at both BRU and BBB.

• We have the Homedics Spa one.  It does have the option of rain, heartbeat, ocean, and something else that I can't remember.  It also has the projector.  I can't tell you how much that little projector saved us on rough nights.  We loved it so much we got another one for baby #2.  No mp3 player, but it is still a gem in my book.
  • We used an air purifier for DS, so it served dual purposes.  Clean air and had a nice white noise hum to it!

• Ditto the Homedics projection one. I didn't get much use out of the sheep. It only plays for 45 min, an our son sleeps much better with continuous white noise (as do I!)
    [IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/f53vh0.jpg[/IMG]

Zeus and Bubba
  • Honestly, a fan.

That $25 fan I bought at Target last summer has SAVED MY SLEEP LIFE.

All the others...the sheep, the dophin and the machine - are all collecting dust.

• I have a sleep sheep also and ds sleeps best with the whale sounds.  There are other options, but this works bed.
  • image megdrew1218:

I got the same thing as the above poster. They are sold at a lot of places. (Mine was bought at Von Maur, a department store).

We got this at BRU.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards