South Florida Babies

weight loss checkin!

Good morning!!! How are you all doing?!?!

I'm back on the losing side... down 1.7 this week! Woohoo! down a total of 7.8 now. I'm still sticking with the same plan, WW and the gym 6 days a week. I've finished my C25K, but I'm trying to still run a few days a week on the days i take body sculpt classes at the gym.

Re: weight loss checkin!

• I also lost this week. I'm down a total of 6lbs. I've been walking a few times a week to make sure that my knee is fine and its been doing great so I plan on starts c25k today when I get home and hopefully will be doing either 30 Day Shred or Wii Fit Plus on my off days. If I can lose another 10lbs I'd be very happy!
  • good job Mel & Sam!  

I forgot to weigh myself this morning!

• Loading the player...
  • Is there a weight gain check-in? hehe. (I know i know..i'm pregnant..it doesnt count..lol) Congrats on the weight loss girls ;) I will be joining you in approximately 4 months! woo hoo. Stick out tongue

• I'm sticking to the diet.... I haven't weighed myself this week but I've been pretty good, except for Friday when Anth and I went to Por Fin - but it was worth every calorie, lol.. I did get right back on the wagon the next day. I've been bringing my lunch every day, fruit to snack on, etc...

Congrats Mel and Sam! Dieting sucks but losing weight feels so good!

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I've been horrible!  I need to get back to it!  Someone posted today on FB that they didn't know why the tortured themselves with the gym and a response was something along the lines of you get an amazing body as payment for all your hard work.  They're right.  The good news is after all my badness I'm only up a pound.  I'll take that as a gift and run with it!
  • It is so true, Dawn! I highly recommend you start taking a class at the gym! There is NO better feeling then when I finish an hour aerobics class. Find a class you like and an instructor you like and it will keep you motivated to keep going! I feel very lucky that I have an amazing instructor that teaches classes i love 4 days a week, the other 2 days i have to push myself to go, but those 4 days i feel like i'd be disappointing her by not being there, it's a good thing!
  • I checked tonight, which I hate doing, I really prefer to weigh first thing but I lost a pound!  so I'll take it!!! :)

so, I'm down 3 pounds after I started 3 weeks ago! 

• sorry i am late! crazy busy day! but I stayed the same - which considering the past week of magazine deadlines, birthday cake and passover temptations and not really getting my work outs in - not too shabby! hopefully next week i will post a lost!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"