Pennsylvania Babies

OB/GYN's that deliver at Holy Spirit

Hi ladies,

I would like recommendations for OB/GYN's that deliver at Holy Spirit. My current OB/GYN, Partners in Women's Healthcare, only delivers at Harrisburg. Though I am not looking to TTC again for a few more years, I would like to switch now to an office that delivers at Holy Spirit.

Thanks!

Re: OB/GYN's that deliver at Holy Spirit

• I used Centers for Women's Health which is affilated with the hospital and located on their campus, though they may have other offices. I loved everyone there especially Dr. Manning, and including the midwives. Barb, a midwife, delivered my baby and she was awesome. Only problem is, I have to switch to another OB/GYN when I decide to go on BC again since they are not allowed to prescribe.
  • I go to Center for Women's Health.  I have had a good experience with them.  It is a Catholic practice affiliated with Holy Spirit, so they don't prescribe birth control (if that is a concern).  There are a number of doctors and nurse practitioners, and you do get to see all of them before you deliver.  I would highly recommend delivering at Holy Spirit! 

Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • I also go to Center for Women's Health and I absolutely LOVE it there!!  I developed a great relationship with everyone there since I was there twice a week the whole way through my pregnancy.  Wonderful practice with wonderful doctors and midwifes.  Highly recommend!!!
  • Thanks ladies! I've always just gone through my family doctor for BC, so that's really not a concern. I will give them a call tomorrow.
  • I go to Cumberland Valley OBGYN in Mechanicsburg. They go to Holy Spirit or Harrisburg. When you call when you think you are in labor, they tell  you which hospital they are at that evening. With my first, we went to Holy Spirit. I'm hoping we go there for this one!
  • imageGinnovan:
    I go to Cumberland Valley OBGYN in Mechanicsburg. They go to Holy Spirit or Harrisburg. When you call when you think you are in labor, they tell  you which hospital they are at that evening. With my first, we went to Holy Spirit. I'm hoping we go there for this one!

I went to CV too and with them delivering at both, you won't be guaranteed to deliver @ Holy. If the dr on call is already at Harrisburg with someone, then you have to go there. 

• I went to Center for Women's Health as well and delivered at Holy Spirit.  I thought the OBs, nurses/techs and NICU Staff were awesome.  I was in for 9 days and got to know the nurses/techs very well and then continued to visit Addy while she was in.  Everyone always asked how I was and how Addy was doing.  They are all very caring people.  The OBs were really good with me as well.  Especially Dr. Stegman... at first I wasnt sure about him, but he sat with me and really talked to me.  I never forget when he told me it was ok to cry... b/c of Addy being in the NICU.  It was exactly what I needed to hear.  Anyway... I will truly miss the practice, but especially the hospital when we are blessed with our next baby.  Even wilth my delivery being crazy...they made it a good experience.  I would highly recommend Holy Spirit hospital!  GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"