Cleveland Babies

New to the Bump & Clev - Need a good westside OBGYN

Hi all! My hubby and I are new to the area, living on the west side (Lakewood), and we need a good OB rec. We are officially a TTC! We don't really know anyone in the city yet and I turned to the Knot a lot for my wedding so figured I should utilize the Bump also!

If anyone loved their OB around here, please let me know your recommendation! Thanks and I really appreciate it!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: New to the Bump & Clev - Need a good westside OBGYN

• All the doctors at Avon Women's Health are great! They deliver at Fairview Hospital and many of my friends and family go to them. I personally see Dr. Reinhold and have enjoyed both of my pregnancies and deliveries with her!

36901 American Way # A, Avon, OH 44011-4058 (440) 930-6200?

• My obgyn is Dr. Michele Colangelo in Westlake.  Her number is 440-808-1905.  She is wonderful!  She was my doctor with my DD and is my doctor for this pregnancy too.  I have many friends and family that go to her as well and love her.  She delivers at Fairview which is a great hospital!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • i like kristen ekman
  • I am seeing Dr Rebecca Starck out in Avon.  She works through Fairview Hospital.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Dr. Patterson - office is at medical building at Fairview Hospital. 216-476-7912
  • My dr is great!  Dr. Fernbach, he delivers at Fairview as well, he actually used to be the head of delivery there.  If you arn't comfortable with a man I agree with PP Michelle Coangelo is awesome!  She was a client of mine at my old salon, and in the event that my dr. stopped delivering I was going to go to her. 
  • Dr. Gitoforooz out of Lakewood Hospital (part of the Cleveland Clinic).  She is my OB and GYN.  Love her!

Tel. 2165292913

GL in your hunt!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I really like Dr. Susan Lasch w/UH Westlake.  She was my gynecologist before getting pregnant, and she's been great as an OB so far!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"