Georgia Babies
Options

I love FB!!

Nothing but good news today.  Two of my friends are expecting.  YAY for new babies!!!!  :)

Re: I love FB!!

• Options

Congrats to your friends!

I on the other hand am having a not so good day on fb.  I posted that I saved a ton of money at Publix and got hounded for shopping there.  People tried to tell me I am not saving money b/c I should be shopping at Walmart and buying generic.  It was ugly.  I don't know why some people hate couponing so much. 

Sorry ebear.... totally off the subject and I am being a debbie downer!  ;)

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    mmmmkay, well I just left Walmart and I would rather spend twice as much money than ever.go.there. again.  I don't feel like I leave there with great deals? They did have some produce on sale, apples were $1/lb and I think celery.  But the meat always looks gross to me.  Target+Kroger= Everything I ever need.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I love Publix myself, and I avoid WalMart unless I have to go there for work.  Publix is close to my house and I know where everything is.  They bring my groceries to my car and I don't have to worry about a baby in the buggy while I unload groceries.  I can pick up an entire meal in a kiosk up front and be in and out in 5 minutes if need be. 

Hijacks always welcome here.  I am just procrastinating anyway.

• Options
    imageMrs. Theobald:

Congrats to your friends!

I on the other hand am having a not so good day on fb.  I posted that I saved a ton of money at Publix and got hounded for shopping there.  People tried to tell me I am not saving money b/c I should be shopping at Walmart and buying generic.  It was ugly.  I don't know why some people hate couponing so much. 

Sorry ebear.... totally off the subject and I am being a debbie downer!  ;)

WTF?  Love how people feel like telling you where to buy YOUR groceries.

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I would rather pay twice as much at Publix than shop at Walmart.    And whomever is telling you where to shop needs to be un-friended. I don't care if its your mom.   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"