Georgia Babies

Your favorite baby/kid stores in Atlanta??

Hi Ladies, I'm new to this board. I mainly hang out on the adoption board. Can you tell me your favorite baby stores in Atlanta? I'm tired of Babies R Us and Target. I'd like to shop some local places to maybe find a few unique things for our nursery. I know about New Baby Products on Cheshire Bridge but that's it. I know there have to be more - I've just never paid attention before. I live on the North side in Peacthree Corners and work in Chamblee, near Brookhaven. Anything not too far from those areas would be great. Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Your favorite baby/kid stores in Atlanta??

• The Seed Factory in the White Provisions Bldg. off Howell Mill. They're my favorite place for kids' books right now.
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Gretchens in Buckhead. Adorable stuff! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Little Shop of Stories in Decatur is a great bookstore for kids, and they are going to be carrying more toys soon. 
  • Precious Cargo in Smyrna.  Also New Baby Products - they have an Atlanta and Snellville location.  Georgia Baby and Kids is great for furniture and cute bedding/art work.
  • imagemyrall:
    The Seed Factory in the White Provisions Bldg. off Howell Mill. They're my favorite place for kids' books right now.
    i this place as well as b.braitwaite which is in the same complex
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Love going to Beanhead Toys in Sandy Springs - heard great things about Ankle Biters in East Cobb.  I have a sick Hanna Andersson infatuation, one a Phipps and Perimeter.   Little Shop of Stories in DEcatur is a great bookshop.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"