Nurseries and Baby Gear

Restoration Hardware Baby & Child

Anyone purchased anything from them?  I'm interested in reviews....

Thanks in advance! 

Re: Restoration Hardware Baby & Child

• My son was born in  Aug 08 about the time they came out with their line.  I loved their stuff and ended up doing his room in their bedding and with a lot of their accesories.  I honestly love most of the stuff.  The quality is pretty good.  I already purchased Serena and Lily bedding for baby #2, but now I want to go check out their new stuff I saw in a catalogue.  So cute!
  • I have a set now that I am getting ready to return. I LOVE it so much but we decided to go a different look.  The quality is great.  What set are you looking at getting?

• Loading the player...
  • If you have an RH outlet near you, go ahead and check it out before ordering through the catalog.  My RH outlet ALWAYS has baby bedding, rugs, cribs, changing tables, etc for about 30-60% off retail. 
  • imageLittleBabyZ:

Anyone purchased anything from them?  I'm interested in reviews....

Thanks in advance! 

OP-  I just saw you live in Sandy Springs... I'm in Dunwoody! Go to the Restoration Hardware outlet in Dawsonville. Its just about 45 minutes straight north on 400.  There's a Pottery Barn outlet there too, as well as Ralph Lauren Kids and some other really good stores.

• I just received their latest catalog and the new twill bedding is really nice and looks super comfy.  Most of the posts here regarding RH say their stuff is good quality.
  • We have the Sutton Conversion crib, bookshelf, and dresser from them.  We love their quality and white glove delivery. Most of our furnishings in our house are from RH and we have never had a problem. I also have a few plush toys that DD loves to cuddle.
  • There stuff is great quality but definitely a little too expensive. We went with the cloud blue and bought a couple things: sheets, piggy bank, changing pad cover, and paint for the walls. I wish I could have bought more, but I had already spent too much on the furniture.

I have heard mixed reviews on the silver sage because the colors don't match.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"