Postpartum Depression
Options

I just had a serious breakdown

I haven't felt like this once since having DS, I don't even know if it counts as PPD, but I have to tell someone who could understand.

I hate myself, I hate my body, I hate my emotions, I have felt at points today that I wish I could curl up and fall asleep...

My AF did start today so I can see putting some of my feelings on that, but I just bawled my eyes out and took a serious look at what I'm doing to & with myself, and it breaks me apart.

Ladies I don't know what I'm looking for at this point, I just know that DH as supportive as he can be, seems too busy to really stop and listen whole-heartedly.

Crying 

Re: I just had a serious breakdown

• Options
    sounds like you need a break!  can you go out this weekend and get your hair or nails done and enjoy a little "me" time? 
  • Options

What a terrible day!  I think you might have posted this a few days ago - but I hope by now you might be feeling a little better.  I can't make it any better, but know that I can definitely relate to feeling totally over whelmed! Here's to a better day tomorrow!!

Good luck! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think the bad days are like good days...they come and go. Just try to breathe through it, spend some time doing something you enjoy..and the good days will be back soon. Hugs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"