TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Drowning My sorrows

in McDonalds. Hello there, cheeseburger and large fries.

Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section

Re: Drowning My sorrows

• I, myself am drowning mine in a grande skinny vanilla latte. (sorry allison if you're reading this. I can't quit the coffee yet.) I did refrain from getting a cookie. but did sneak a piece of easter candy.
    m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • Cadburry Caramel Easter Egg here... and I don't even like the caramel ones.
  • Loading the player...
  • Funyuns.  I'm eating a huge bag of Funyuns.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Coconut Creme Kisses

They will change your effing life.

Also, Mindy...come here so I can Frenck Kiss the caffeine out of your system. Just a little bit?

• I had shrimp & grits and Five Guys on Sunday. It made me oh-so-happy, but the food hangover is still with me Ick!
  • imageambrandau2:

Coconut Creme Kisses

They will change your effing life.

Also, Mindy...come here so I can Frenck Kiss the caffeine out of your system. Just a little bit?

ok.image

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • imagemlmtgg:
    I, myself am drowning mine in a grande skinny vanilla latte. (sorry allison if you're reading this. I can't quit the coffee yet.) I did refrain from getting a cookie. but did sneak a piece of easter candy.

So Jealous!  DH made me a latte but it is not the same...and I get the same from Starbucks but soy decaf!!!  Heading there tomorrow! 

• I had a pop with lunch and I normally never drink pop.  I plan to further drown my sorrows in a hot fudge sundae on the way home.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • I am miserable and b!tchy today so I am eating burger king...So bad yet so good....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That sounds so good. My re wants me to lose some weight I am trying to be good for the next couple of weeks till I go back.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"