Alabama Babies
Options

OL tuesday!!! Bring it on!!

Gotta say, I've been a little disappointed with the lack of participation on this!  I know you all have SOMETHING to say!!!

Re: OL tuesday!!! Bring it on!!

• Options

Dear powers-that-be - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for my neighbor's husband getting the job offer.  Now they don't have to move and I am SO happy!!!

Dear DH - just because I very often make reference to my double or triple chin does NOT give you permission to comment on it.

I'm sure I have more, but I'll start with these = )

• Options

Dear A--hole Manager (thankfully not mine)....When I have asked you and your employees NICELY to stop whistling becuase it is annoying and disrespectful in the work place, I do not appreciate you making fun of me and then proceeding to continue to do it ON PURPOSE just so that you are bothering me.  This will earn you another report to HR REAL FAST there buddy...

Dear ILs, Why must you be so freaking strange??? 

Dear Sweet Avery - Oh where did you go?  Please come back soon.  The Cranky McCrankerson lookalike that is sitting in for you is not a pleasant child to be around.  I miss my sweet girl!  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Dear OB,

Please ask me if I want a c/s before sending the nurse in to prep me for one.

Dear weight,

Stay away!

• Options

Dear feet and ankles, the swelling has got to stop!!  I watch my sodium and drink plenty of water, however you still appear to be HUGE!! 

Dear JCPenney, I really hope that you get your crap together and get lil baby's furniture delivered soon!!  You've given me the run around long enough. 

• Options

Dear round ligament pain,

Please go away!  I don't like the sharp stabbing feeling that happens every time I sneeze, which is often in the spring.

Dear pollen,

Can you please fly somewhere else now?  I'm tired of you and so is my nose.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
    DD born 8/9/10
    TTC #2 since 8/2012
    CP 12/2012
    dx MFI 10/2013
    Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
    Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
    Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
    Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

• Options

Dear DH,
    I'm so excited for you going to Nashville this week for the songwriter's convention.  I think it's a great opportunity and I hope the producers you meet love your song(s).  With that being said, as silly as it is, I'm so worried that I'm going to go into labor or something while you're gone.  PLEASE answer your phone while you're gone! I don't care if you're in the middle of a meeting.  If I call, you better answer.  Also, I promise not to call during the day unless I'm in labor :)

Dear Baby,
    Due to me being borderline GD you are enormous.  I'm trying everything I know (no more sugar, no more processed white carbs, etc.) to keep your growth in check, but you continue to get huge.  Please stop eating all of Mommy's blood sugar so that they don' t have to cut my tummy open to get you out.

Dear Co-irker,
    Yes, I'm huge.  I get it.  Thanks.  You don't have to keep reminding me every day of how big I am.  I still have 6 weeks to go and I'm only going to get bigger.  I truly don't need a daily reminder from you, the fact that I can hardly tie my shoes is reminder enough. 

• Options

Dear Body,

You have lost at least 13 lbs now, so please start showing it! I'd really like to look like I'm losing weight too.  But, thanks for not being as big of a hungry hungry hippo here lately :)

Dear Cycle,

Could you make up your mind?  These breakthrough spots aren't any fun for me.

• Options

Dear Sleep- Oh how I miss you!!!

Dear heartburn- Why do you continue to hang around?  You are making my life miserable.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Dear TVA thank you for letting my hubby go back to regular 8 hour 5 day a week shifts..6 weeks of 12 hour shifts 6 days a week are plenty...also thank you for giving him a three day weekend this upcoming weekend!  

Dear Aubrey..mommy would really appreciate it if you'd stop sticking your finger down your throat and gagging yourself.  I'm tired of cleaning up spit up constantly!  

• Options
    imagelisap_30:

Dear powers-that-be - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for my neighbor's husband getting the job offer.  Now they don't have to move and I am SO happy!!!

That's awesome!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Dear mother that I'm friends with on FB: your posts about parenting are really making me angry and sad for your baby.  further, before thinking it's just random that your child has had multiple lung infections, you may want to reevaluate your decision to walk around in a cloud of smoke all day.

I've been holding that in and have had no appropriate place to say it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Dear Etsy seller,

I ordered an 18-month shortall from you so my child could wear it throughout the summer.  I know your page says your sizes run small, but the 9 month shortall I got from Remember Nguyen is slightly bigger than the one you made me!  It *just* fits J in the straddle.  So thanks for the I-still-hope-he-can-wear-it-Sunday Easter outfit. Grr!

• Options

Dear GMIL,

I know as the matriarch of the family, you feel like you should watch over everyone.  I do not, however, need you to drive by my house 3 or 4 times a day to "check on things."  I also don't need you to call and ask where we are if we aren't home.  DH and I are two adults (surprise!) who can handle a house and going out into public unsupervised. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
    DD born 8/9/10
    TTC #2 since 8/2012
    CP 12/2012
    dx MFI 10/2013
    Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
    Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
    Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
    Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

• Options

Dear MIL,

You are driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!  When you ask me a question and I give you an answer, don't ask the same question mutiple times a day because you don't like the answer I gave you!  I really wish I could tell you exactly how I feel  but you would get your feelings hurt. 

**There is a lot more I could say but I have to go feed Aidan now.**

• Options
    Dear MIL, I feel that I must yet again remind you that you are not Madi's mother or father. Why do you have to call DH and and try to make him feel like crap? Why to you impose yourself into our daily lives and not respect us as a family unit. I understand that Madi is your first grandbaby, but she is exactly that, your grandbaby. You say you feel left out like you should be involved in every single breath she takes. Your pushing and nagging only pushes us away. I am beginning to get anxiety attacks just thinking about having to spend Easter with you and SIL. Your possesiveness is more than I can handle. So please back off!  No, you can not watch her while I am taking my cake-decorating class. She has a perfectly capable Dad who is very excited for Daddy-Daughter time. And again, No, I do not want you coming to my house during the week just because it is convinient for you. I have enough daily stress and I do not need you adding to it with your snide comments in my own home. Thank you! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"