Georgia Babies

May can't get here soon enough!

We have our family vacaton at the end of May, and I'm soooo excited! I wish we could leave today! We're going to San Diego again...just the 3 of us! We're going to Seaworld and San Diego Zoo, and I am pushing for a day at Disneyland and a day in LA. Last year we had to split our time between San Diego and Salt Lake City. I told DH, this year, we are spending the entire week in California. I'm so excited! Oh, and In and Out almost everyday! :o)

Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: May can't get here soon enough!

• bring me back some in n out!      So jealous. I am in love with San Diego. 
  • Yeah, me = JEALOUS that you get to spend a week in California!  Though I'm not jealous of the In n Out burgers; I never could get interested in that place.  Go figure!  Now if we were talking Five Guys, that's a whole other story.... :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecaliforniafrog7905:
    Yeah, me = JEALOUS that you get to spend a week in California!  Though I'm not jealous of the In n Out burgers; I never could get interested in that place.  Go figure!  Now if we were talking Five Guys, that's a whole other story.... :)

Five Guys is a poor man's In n Out, imo. It works fine enough until I can get out to California.

Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Tell me about it! I'm due in May!
    Team Green for #2! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Shmoo is growing up! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Oh I live for In N Out!!!!  Five Guys is as close as you can get, but I have had a couple crunchy burgers there, never at INO!

We had so much fun at Disneyland....  stayed at the Sheraton down the street which ws as nice as any Westin I have stayed in, looked like it was brand new and shuttle down to the park.

Time will fly buy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"