South Florida Babies
Options

Raise your hand if you are an emotional eater....

::::waves arms and legs in a crazy way::::

I so am. I always wanted to be one of those people who worked out and did not eat when they were stressed. Like in romance novels. I have come to terms with the fact that its just not me....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Raise your hand if you are an emotional eater....

• Options

My best friend is one of those - she will starve herself when she is worried or sad.

Yeah, right. When I'm sad, I reach for a tub of Haagen Daaz. When I'm happy, I celebrate with a tub of Haagen Daaz.

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm 50% an emotional eater. When I'm sad or depressed I can't eat anything and will starve for days

However, when I'm happy and want to celebrate, I always want to do that with cakes and great restaurant foods..

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Um... yeah.
  • Options
    Sadly, I am an emotional eater.  I eat when I'm stressed out.  It's like an outer body experience - I just attack everything in sight.  And I eat to celebrate.  All celebrations in my house revolve around food.
  • Options
    Yes that is me. I eat when I'm bored, stressed, worried, sad, happy. I have been trying to get better though.
  • Options
    I am totally an emotional eater. I will eat when tired, bored, happy, sad, etc.
  • Options
    ::waves hands like a crazy maniac:: Me me me!!!! Especially when I'm stressed at work!!!! UGH that always gets me...and for some reason when I'm at the office I tend to eat even more.  I don't know why.  But if I'm happy and at home relaxing no over eating for me.
  • Options
    yeah, i unfortunately never understood the people who can't eat when they're sad : )
  • Options
    AlbahAlbah member
    imageMrsVictoriaB:

I'm 50% an emotional eater. When I'm sad or depressed I can't eat anything and will starve for days

However, when I'm happy and want to celebrate, I always want to do that with cakes and great restaurant foods..

I'm very much like you!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    ME!!!!!! And it doesn't help that I work inside Walgreens where I can just go and buy whatever I am craving!!!! :o(
    ~~Givette~~ Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I think I'm more of an eat out of boredom person. If I'm bored or sitting at work for too long without doing anything I stuff my face. At night after I put Abraham to sleep, I think of like 20 things (none of them healthy of course) that I want to eat. But when I'm sad I don't feel like eating anything at all. So maybe I'm a little bit of an emotional eater too.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"