Georgia Babies

Those who shop @ Publix in Kennesaw

Last night I went to Publix on Baker Rd and Jiles.  I have never had them not take a coupon but last night they did.  I tried to use a Target store coupon and the cashier said they only take manufacturer coupons with the Target logo not actual store coupons.  I guess they are not considering Target a competitor anymore.  They did however take a Kroger store coupon.  Just thought I would pass it on since I remembered a post about it awhile back.  

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Those who shop @ Publix in Kennesaw

• :(  It seems I picked the wrong time to switch to Publix and start major couponing with them more.  They are getting very strict.  I don't see how that Publix would not consider Target a competitor when we have a huge Super Target grocery so close to them.  The last few times I have been to Publix (on Mars Hill and then at Cobb Pkwy at Jiles) they have sorted my coupons into piles and really looked through them all.  They did take them all though. Oh, not a Rite Aid one that I had because it said "Good only at Rite Aid" on it. 

What do you mean by the actual store coupons from Target?  The ones that come out of the register when you buy something there?  I hope not the ones that you can print online from Target.  That is obnoxious.

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • No not the ones that come out of the register.  Those usually say manufacturer coupon on them and are ok to use even with the target logo.  The ones they wouldn't take from me are the ones that Target sent out in the mail.  I think some of them you can print online.  If you look to the left of the expiration date it will either say Manufacturer Coupon or Target Store Coupon.  There  is also some way to tell by the bar code but I would have to look that info up. 

You are still going to get really good deals at Publix even without using the Target store coupons or the Rite Aid coupon.  I never tried the Rite Aid one b/c I had a feeling they wouldn't take it.   

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"