TTC after 35
Options

Where oh where is my AF?

Has anyone ever had to take a brake from their injections because of hyper stimulated ovaries?  I'm normally a 28 to 29 day cycle and today is CD 33 still no AF and no signs of the dreaded lady.  I POAS on CD 31 in the evening and got a BFN so do huge ovaries throw off cycle length?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

Re: Where oh where is my AF?

• Options
    jcathjcath member

I have no experience but it sure does suck to have longer cycles - hope AF arrives soon!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Maybe she's on a cruise with my AF.  I haven't heard from her in over 30 days either.  BFN this morning, so I think she's just taking her time.  Let me know if you hear from them :)
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine might be on a cruise too. I am on day 39. BFN last night (no BD between day 8 and day 21 so I wasn't really holding out any hope). Normally I have 30-35 day cycles. I did have many many follies, had my IUI cancelled and never triggered so that might be throwing things off. I am extremely frustrated.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"