Nurseries and Baby Gear

Any reviews on Targets Delta Eclips crib?

Just wondering if anyone has any insite on this crib and dresser??

TIA

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Any reviews on Targets Delta Eclips crib?

• We have the crib, dresser and changing table and LOVE it.  The quality of the furniture is really good and I love the color of the wood - we got the black cherry finish.  The assembly was a little cumbersome for the crib, but once we got the hang of it, it wasn't too bad.  The furniture looks great in our LO's room.  And, you can not beat the price!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekewhitson:
    We have the crib, dresser and changing table and LOVE it.  The quality of the furniture is really good and I love the color of the wood - we got the black cherry finish.  The assembly was a little cumbersome for the crib, but once we got the hang of it, it wasn't too bad.  The furniture looks great in our LO's room.  And, you can not beat the price!

THIS!!! Its gorgeous! The dresser is so big and sturdy. I read alot of reviews that matresses didnt fit into the crib but we got a great firm Serta from BRU and it fits just fine. Totally rec it!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
      Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read-in-2012 shelf)
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks girls!  You convinced me!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have the black cherry finish and love it. Our crib was on recall twice and was just stressing me out. Plus my friend had this delta crib set up for their impending baby and I just loved it. I drove to Target and bought it on the spot. We have both the dresser and the crib. It is so beautiful. Plus it matched our dutailer glider really well! LOVE! And the price was amazing.
    Natural M/C:@5 wks 7/31/07 Natural M/C:@5 wks 12/27/09 Missed M/C, D&C:@9 wks 06/13/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"