TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Tomorrow my little girl becomes less of a woman...

Scout gets fixed tomorrow.

I have been overindulging her in treats and loves all day, in anticipation.

This is how sick I am: She is sleeping on the floor with her head on her giant pillow and her duck under her arm (and if she wouldn't wake up, you KNOW there'd be a PIP) and I am sort of crying because my poor baby is going to go through so much.

DH rolls his eyes alot these days.

Re: Tomorrow my little girl becomes less of a woman...

• Ohh I totally get it. Scout will be in good hands and you get to spoil her rotten. When my baby boy came out of his "procedure" he was so cute and drunk from the anesthesia. Get ready for some hilarity. 
    oh please. not KU. effed up.
  • Girl. . . bom bombom bom, you'll be a not-woman soon. 

Girl. . . bom bombombom, you'll be a not-woman.

Iloveyousomuchcan'tcountallthewaysI'ddieforyougirlandalltheycansayis. .

she's not your kind. . .

(Also, sorry.  It'll be tough but it's for the best.)

• Loading the player...
  • Poor Scout.  Our furbabies are all "fixed".  I will be honest...our youngest little kitty we weren't going to put through the procedure but she seemed so miserable each month and she sprayed everything.  She seems so much happier now.  GL tomorrow.  Give Scout lots of hugs and kisses.
  • Tomorrow will be hard. I cried when I turned my little Bella over to the vet for her surgery. But he said to me, "You are doing the right thing for her," and I know he was right.

Bella was not herself for three or four days after the procedure, in a lot of pain, kind of squirrely and jumpy, and not playful. We were worried she was broken for good. But no, she bounced back to her normal puppy self in about a week.

BFP #1 10/17/09: missed m/c at 7 weeks; BFP #2 10/22/10: chemical pregnancy; BFP #3: 1/28/11

Baby Boy Smudgie born 10/4/11

<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/triple_sevens/?action=view

• I'm more worried for you than for your sweet furbaby.

You and your sweet Scout will be okay!  Promise.

• Oh, I felt the same way. I felt like a horrible person when she came home too. She just wasn't the same the first couple of days because she was in pain, I felt so bad that I cried the first night. But then she was fine!
    TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Will keep you and scout in my thoughts tomorrow.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Aw, she'll be fine!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• imagegrr_aargh:

Girl. . . bom bombom bom, you'll be a not-woman soon. 

Girl. . . bom bombombom, you'll be a not-woman.

Iloveyousomuchcan'tcountallthewaysI'ddieforyougirlandalltheycansayis. .

she's not your kind. . .

(Also, sorry.  It'll be tough but it's for the best.)

i love this.

i know it's hard but your pup will be fine. good as new before you know it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"