Nurseries and Baby Gear

Recommend your white noise machine

I know the Homedics Sound Machine has been recommended by some ?I?m looking for a sound machine that has different sound options (ocean, heartbeat, etc.), possibly with the option to play CDs in or hook up a MP3 player as well. Thoughts/opinions from current moms??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Recommend your white noise machine

• I have a little lamb that attaches to the crib.  It plays heartbeat, rain, and ocean sounds.  I got it from pottery barn kids.
  • I got the same thing as the above poster. They are sold at a lot of places. (Mine was bought at Von Maur, a department store).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • i agree with the two previous posts. i have heard nothing but amazing reviews about the "sleep sheep." we registered for one.

i have seen them at both BRU and BBB.

• We have the Homedics Spa one.  It does have the option of rain, heartbeat, ocean, and something else that I can't remember.  It also has the projector.  I can't tell you how much that little projector saved us on rough nights.  We loved it so much we got another one for baby #2.  No mp3 player, but it is still a gem in my book.
  • We used an air purifier for DS, so it served dual purposes.  Clean air and had a nice white noise hum to it!

• Ditto the Homedics projection one. I didn't get much use out of the sheep. It only plays for 45 min, an our son sleeps much better with continuous white noise (as do I!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Honestly, a fan.

That $25 fan I bought at Target last summer has SAVED MY SLEEP LIFE.

All the others...the sheep, the dophin and the machine - are all collecting dust.

• I have a sleep sheep also and ds sleeps best with the whale sounds.  There are other options, but this works bed.
  • imagemegdrew1218:

I got the same thing as the above poster. They are sold at a lot of places. (Mine was bought at Von Maur, a department store).

We got this at BRU.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"