Friday weather. — The Bump
Georgia Babies

Friday weather.

At the rate things are going, I'll also have the kiddie pool filled if it's going to be 80 degrees out!!

Email me at myraoviatt at earthlink dot net if you're for sure interested in coming to my little GTG on Friday.

For a recap, we'll be dying easter eggs, eating candy, and splashing in the pool. Shooting for 10 a.m.

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Friday weather.

• This sounds so fun and we are off work/dacycare that day too. We promised Nanny we would come for a visit in the total opposite diretion up by Chateau Elan. Bummer. You guys will have a blast!
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• Loading the player...
  • i am not a for sure.  jax seems to be getting something.  i have no idea what b/c he has no fever and acts mostly normal all day.  but he isn't eating and he's waking up at night which he never does.  

:( 

is it ok to be a maybe still? 

• Loading the player...
  • imageDaisygirl613:

i am not a for sure.  jax seems to be getting something.  i have no idea what b/c he has no fever and acts mostly normal all day.  but he isn't eating and he's waking up at night which he never does.  

:( 

is it ok to be a maybe still? 

Could be teeth. But sure, "maybe" it is! :)

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards