Working Moms
Options

I love seeing DS at lunchtime!

So, just to say yet again how thankful I am, I have to say how special it is to see DS at lunch and get to nurse him. It works as long as I can get to him by 11:45- he so can't wait any longer than that! But it's so nice to sit and nurse. Nice break in the day and I get to bond with him a bit. I wish everyone got to do the same with their LOs!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I love seeing DS at lunchtime!

• Options
    I do this every day, too, and I feel the same way you do! The other day, when my DH's car was in the shop, he asked me if I could skip my lunch visit that day so he could use my car. I nearly had a panic attack! Said no. LOL. It worked out ok, though--he borrowed my sister's car.
  • Options

I still do this with DS, even though he doesn't nurse any longer!  It is seriously the high point of my day.  At this point, I get there at about 12:45, right after lunch when it is time to put him down for a nap.  I get to sit there in this quiet room, with soft music playing, surrounded by snoring babies.  It is very Zen!  I am very careful to not be a distraction to the teachers and the other kids in the room, and it is working out well.

The other plus is that I feel very connected with the school and the classroom.  I never get the feeling of dropping DS off with "strangers".  And the teachers know that I am an involved parent.

So glad to see that you are having a good experience with this as well!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"