Health & Exercise

Starting a workout during 2ww

Hi all.  I've never posted here before but I was wondering if there is any reason NOT to start the 30 Day Shred during the 2ww?  I know you're not suppose to start an intense workout during pregnancy but this is different.  Any thoughts?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker LFWisBack Our Guardian Angels: 11.06 * 6.09 * 12.11

Re: Starting a workout during 2ww

• I see nothing wrong with it. But I'm used to working out (before I got pregnant). I guess it depends on your level already. But if you start you have to keep going. I hate when people start a workout plan then quit after a week or do it like twice a week THEN quit. Lol. Unless i' for health reasons, of course.

Like I said, I see nothing wrong with 30DS now. (Ps.. Loooove that DVD! Doesn't compare to the real weights in the gym, but it's nice when you don't have access to one).

Good luck and have fun!

• I've not ever been high risk, but as long as you aren't, either, there is no problem. What, are you supposed to spend your whole life waiting to see if you are pregnant? No, live it! Trust me, once you are 30 weeks pregnant, working out gets much harder. Take advantage of it while you can.

With DS #1, I started some intense running training shortly before my BFP, probably during my 2ww.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"