Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Reviews of Sorelle cribs- Sophia or Vicki

Anyone have any reviews of the Sophia or Vicki crib models? We saw the Sophia at Buybuybaby and the Vicki at BRU, essentially they are the same crib, but different names for different stores.  I'm trying to find reviews for the Sophia but BBB doesn't have it on their website. Anyone have this crib?

Re: Reviews of Sorelle cribs- Sophia or Vicki

• Options
    I have the Vicki crib and the low dresser. LO isn't here yet, but I absolutely love them so far. I have heard mixed reviews of the brand overall, but seemed better quality to me than a LOT of the furniture out there, especially for the price (of course there were other things I fell in love with that we just couldn't afford)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I was going back and forth with either crib myself. I decided on the Vicki becuase I love the espresso color and plus you could buy it in the store and get the 20% off discount with the coupon. Where the other one you could only buy it online and I didn't have a coupon.

We just put it together this past Sunday and I LOVE IT, so sturdy and very nice color...has red in it so its not super dark...

Could not be happier with my decision.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback! I hadn't thought about using the 20% off coupon, didn't realize those could be used on furniture.  I'll have to think about doing that.  We were leaning toward the Sophia at BBB b/c it was listed at 299, the Vicki was 349, but with the 20% off it may make sense to go with the Vicki.  I also love the espresso color on both models...nice deep tone but not too dark.
  • Options
    You can use a 20% off BuyBuyBaby coupon on the Sophia at BBB... sometimes they will even accept the BRU coupons b/c they both carry Sorelle.  I would call and check with BBB.  That would save you even more money.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    we bought the sophia from buy buy baby. we got three pieces - the crib, dresser/changing table, and 6 drawer dresser all in espresso. we had three 20% off coupons (1 buy buy baby, 1 babies r us, 1 bed bath & beyond) and used one on each piece - it was a great deal! we've been very happy with the quality of it all.?
  • Options
    i have the sophia crib/dresser/and night stand and love it(expresso).  i think it's quality and sturdy and will last a long time to come..
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"