2nd Trimester

XP: Baby Italia/LaJobi Customer Service ?

Has anyone dealt with Baby Italia/LaJobi customer service.  My dresser arrived damaged and just wondering what I am in for when I get ahold of someone....

Re: XP: Baby Italia/LaJobi Customer Service ?

• Baby Bargains says their customer service is not good.  Good luck!

BFP 8/18/09 cycle #7
    Missed m/c 9/16/09 (7w6d, baby measuring 6w1d)
    D&E 9/25/09 at 9w1d
    BFP 11/25/09 1st cycle after D&E
    DS born @36w2d

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    ~~~Labor Buddy to And Ketch~~~ BFPB to LoveBeingAWife33008

• I've found their customer service to be great. I didn't have any real damage, a few cosmetic scratches on a dresser and bookcase, plus the bookcase was missing one of eight brackets. I contacted them and they are sending me the missing brackets plus a stain marker for the scratches (I didn't ask for replacement furniture - the scratches aren't that bad).

When you contact them, have all the info from the sticker on the back of your piece(s) handy as they wanted that from me so I had to call back later once I had it. They wanted model/serial number, production date and 4-digit PO# (all on the sitcker) plus the date of purchase.

Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I found the customer service for Babi Italia great.  We had a few major scratches on our crib.  I sent an email and received a reply right away.  They just asked for some pictures of the damage - very politely.  I sent the pictures, and I received a note shortly thereafter telling me they would be sending me a new back part to the crib where the scratches were.  They didn't ask me to send the damaged piece back.  It was all pretty painless - just a few email exchanges. The new piece arrived within a week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"