Georgia Babies
Options

Anyone have this?

https://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=533888&parentCategoryId=85184&categoryId=85218#tabs

If so, is it worth the money? We'll be travelling quite a bit in the next couple months and wondering if this is worth the investment.

Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone have this?

• Options
    I have one. I absolutely ADORE it. It's fantastic. I bought mine off Amazon, but New Baby Products sells them as well.
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We are cheap and bought the kit that lets you hook the seat to the rolling suitcase (about $13) from Amazon. It takes a little bit of adjusting to get the seat on there but it works..we have used it twice. I'll try to find a link.
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't have one but when I was still flying everytime I saw something like that I swore I would get it for the simple fact that they usually fit down the airplane aisle.   I wanted the stroller one but if I remember that was like $200 or something.  (they sell it in skymall)  
  • Options
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• Options

Check around on craigslist and one some other sites.  I could have sworn I saw it cheaper.

I almost bought one off of craigslist, but realized that with the 2 kids I really needed a double stroller in the airport.

• Options

imagemyrall:
    I have one. I absolutely ADORE it. It's fantastic. I bought mine off Amazon, but New Baby Products sells them as well.

This except I bought mine from BRU.  Check out local consignment shops though because I've seen several at ours.

• Options
    yes!  I actually bought it from kbrickell and I LOVE this damn thing, and so did the kiddos and so did everyone at the airport who was like "whoa, that's a baby back there"  hahahahahahaha
  • Options
    My first thought was THAT IS SUPER-CUTE!!  I think if you will need it/use it, get it.  No sense making yourself crazy at the airport traveling.  Maybe try to give yourself a deadline to find it on consignment then if not, get the new one.
  • Options

It depends. If you have a car seat waiting on the other end, a CARE restraint is so much easier https://www.kidsflysafe.com/.

However, it's much better that one of the those strap systems that attaches the seat to your suitcase. We never check anything when we non-rev, and this is an easy way to get the car seat to the plane. Unfortunately, it doesn't fit down the aisle well (Evenflo Truimph), so we have to juggle the carseat with all our other stuff to get it to the seat.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"