Georgia Babies
Options

Shocker

Ricky Martin is gay.

Just trying to lighten up after a long day.  Now its time to go to bed.

Staci - This post is for you...re:LGBT Parenting.....  :)

Re: Shocker

• Options

nice.  hahah.

and who would buy his memoirs?  not it! 

• Options

Wow ...that and Adam Lambert and Doogie totally shocked me.  Um, not.  I feel bad that they feel the need to hide it so long though.  He put on an act for how long?

Now, Anderson Cooper actually did surprise me.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagedbryson:

Wow ...that and Adam Lambert and Doogie totally shocked me.  Um, not.  I feel bad that they feel the need to hide it so long though.  He put on an act for how long?

Anderson Cooper is GAY????  No way!!  That does shock me.  But yeah, the others - not a surprise. 

• Options
    imagedbryson:

Anderson Cooper is GAY????  No way!!  That does shock me.  But yeah, the others - not a surprise. 

• Options
    I bet it feels great for him to actually say it out loud.  Good for him!  I had the hots for anderson cooper for so long when I found out my heart broke a little :) but i still love him :) 
  • Options

Wait, I thought Ricky Martin came out a few years ago when his kids were born?

• Options
    Growing up in middle GA I always felt bad for the guys who had to "pretend" bc being gay was just unacceptable in my community.  Now people can be open about who they are and that is a HUGE step from where we were 15-20 years ago.  Good for Ricky and everybody else.
  • Options

Yeah, not too shocked about Ricky, but I am happy for him that he finally feels he can come out.

Now I AM shocked about Anderson!  I didn't know that!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lily  pie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageDaisygirl613:
    imagedbryson:

Guess my gaydar is stronger...I always knew Anderson was gay.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"