Health & Exercise

excercises for inner thigh?

i've been doing pilates and squats (not rigorously) but am noticing that i'm missing the upper, inner thigh area.  i've been doing everything at home.  does anyone have any recommendations for some home excercises to target this area?  thanks!

Re: excercises for inner thigh?

• Do you happen to have a pilates ring?  I do a series with that:  laying flat with knees bent with the ring between the knees and pulse for 12, hold for 12 and pulse for 12, then go into a bridge with the same thing, then bring legs up into a tabletop position (hips and knees at 90deg.), then legs extended with hips at 90deg.  You can also go into sidelying with the ring between your ankles and do pulses.  I love my ring and it does do wonders for your inner thighs...at least it did pre-preg.  Just started pilates back up again and hoping to see some results sooooooon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • If you have an exercise ball, sit down and squeeze the ball between your knees until you can't do it anymore.

If you have a body bar, sit on the floor, with your left leg extended, toes pointing to the and rest the body bar on your instep. Do leg lifts so your inner thigh muscle is engaged and do those until you can't do anymore. If you lift the bar too high it becomes easier so try to only lift the bar about 1-2 feet off the ground. Then do 10 small pulses. Switch legs.

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Winsor Pilates has a buns and thigh DVD that I love. There's a segment where hey concentrate on the inner thigh. You could check that out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"