Two Under 2

BFP with a 5 month old

OMG!!!!  **paces around the bathroom counter staring a stick**

I am really happy because we were able to conceive without the help of fertility treatments :)  I am nervous because the babes will be 13 months apart.  We are in for a wild ride :)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

www.teamtravis.info

Re: BFP with a 5 month old

• Congrats!  The same happened to us.  I couldn't believe the bfp staring at me on the stick without fertility treatments!  Mine will be 15.5 months apart.  
    TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • same thing with us.  The babies will be 12-13 months apart.  We went though years of IF treatments, 5 losses, moved to adoption, etc and got pregnant with my daughter.  Never thought in a million years I would be pregnant again so soon after my daughter.

We are thrilled!!!!!

Congrats to you

• im right there with ya i paced the house for an hour like WTF lol. congrats
  • Congrats!!! It is a lot of fun and all totally worth it!

• Mine are 13 months apart - you will love it =)
  • Our first two are 19 months apart, and these two will be 11 months apart!

Have fun!!!

• Congrats on your surprise BFP! 

I know exactly what you mean.  After going through IVF for my daughter, I never thought we'd conceive on our own.  Our little ones will be exactly 1 year apart. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so  excited for you!!  I followed your son's story on your blog.  I too just got a BFP....its a bit shocking to say the least.
  • congrats!
  • Congrats! That's about when we found out :).  Ours will be 14.5mos apart.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"